15/05/2008

Redhead

Red haired women are fascinating. I mean, imagine a guy sitting, drinking, whatever. And then he sees a red hair. He starts thinking “wow, her hair is red… it’s not blonde and it certainly isn’t black. It’s brown, ok, but not just any kind of brown. It’s red. Light red or dark red, but it's red.” And then the guy starts thinking “I want to touch her hair. I want to kiss her lips and feel her breasts.” And when his eyes look down on her and he sees a big tuft of red hair, he thinks “wow, that’s red too… Why is it red? How is it red?” And finally the last thing he thinks is “I want to be inside that tuft of red hair. I want to be inside her sweet, warm, red tuft of hair and not come out ever again. I want to stay in there for as long as I possibly can, inside her redness, touching her red hair, and kissing her lips, and feeling her breasts.” And he stays there. Because red women are fascinating.

2 comentários:

pinky disse...

really?

O Estranho disse...

No fundo todas as mulheres são fascinantes, só que estava virado para as ruivas nesse momento... ;)